The Wisconsin Precast Concrete
Association is a statewide, nonprofit
trade association comprised of precast concrete product manufacturers
from throughout Wisconsin and industry suppliers. WPCA members
are dedicated to manufacturing durable, watertight concrete septic
tanks, as well as a wide variety of other products manufactured
to fit your needs, including agricultural products, precast concrete
buildings, box culverts, traffic barriers and much more.
Concrete septic tanks
Structurally sound and watertight when manufactured to industry
quality standards, precast concrete onsite wastewater systems outperform
and outlast systems comprised of other materials. Quality precast
tanks are designed to withstand loads that other materials cannot
bear, and a routinely serviced tank will provide many decades of
trouble-free service. Whether for residential projects or commercial
construction, precast concrete is the material of choice for onsite
wastewater treatment systems.
Why Precast Concrete?
- Strength - Concrete increases in strength
over time as opposed to other materials that may deteriorate.
- Durability - The service life of precast
concrete has been shown to be in excess of fifty years.
- Buoyancy - The specific gravity enables precast
concrete to resist buoyancy making it ideal for below-grade construction.
- Fire Resistance - Precast
concrete is noncombustible.
- Quality Control - Precast concrete is produced
in a controlled environment that enhances quality and uniformity.
- UV Sensitivity - Precast concrete does not
degrade from exposure to sunlight.
- Environmentally Friendly - Precast concrete
is a Green Building product made of environmentally safe and
- Weather Resistance - Precast concrete is
well-suited to all types of weather conditions.
- Watertightness - Precast concrete and high
quality sealants offer your solution for watertightness requirements.
- Ease of Installation - Precast concrete installs
rapidly and with simple connections, low susceptibility to damage
- Availability - Precast concrete is available
through thousands of manufacturers throughout North America.
- Low Maintenance - Precast concrete requires
little or no maintenance. Cleaning of septic tanks, for example,
does not require special equipment for buoyancy or qualified